Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pentax K5

   Thinking about a new camera for the new year ? I certainly am considering a new purchase this year. I currently shoot with a Pentax K10d and while it does a fine job it has become quite dated now and I really would like some added features like: 16.3 mp, improved metering,refined LCD screen, live view, faster burst rates and improved ISO performance. Although I certainly cannot afford to get every new model that comes out I think Pentax has finally enticed me with there latest offering the Pentax K-5 16.3 MP Digital SLR with 3-Inch LCD (Black Body Only)
   If you consider yourself a proud Pentaxian or maybe just want to step up to an advanced mid-level DSLR then I would urge you to take a look at what the K5 has to offer. Certainly a well built and completely weather sealed chassis, this camera is built to last and take on the elements. For an in depth review I recommend DP Review the go to resource for all things photographic.


No comments:

All Content © ShalamarImages.com
and Shawn Martin
Copyrights vigorously enforced