Sunday, March 15, 2009

Picasa Features



Being an amateur photographer I definitely have a need for a good photo management program to sort through all my images. I chose the totally free program called
Picasa from a little company called Google. I have tried several programs including the adobe products but just seem to love how Picasa will search you're hard drives for every image and catalog them. Later you have a chance to input keywords so that you may find photos using Googles powerful search technology.



Picasa also has some other cool features like image adjustments, red eye removal, B&W conversions and filter effects. Lastly I like the ability to make a contact sheet or collage as you can see in this example I used in my other Website Nwlandscapes.com. Give it a try you have nothing to lose.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

All Content © ShalamarImages.com
and Shawn Martin
Copyrights vigorously enforced